Saturday, July 8, 2017

Two items on my art at www.generativeart.com

Two items by me have become available on websites run under the auspices of Celestino Soddu from the Generative Design lab of Politecnico di Milano University, Milan. These arose from my participation in the 2016 Generative Art conference, held in Florence in December 2016.
  1. On my work Nanocosm: A short abstract followed by a fairly informal paper on the mathematics underlying cite>Nanocosm. To reach this, go to generativeart.com, and in the column at left click on "19 GA2016 papers". Then scroll down until you come to "Artworks"; my paper is the second entry.
  2. A short video presentation (12 minutes) about evolutionary generative art, under the title "Evolutionary art: DNA and selection", at www.gasathj.com/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=63.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Subscribe in Bloglines